Are Your Products Approved by the EPA For Coronavirus?
During this stressful time, business owners and cleaning companies are looking to ensure the products they use are not only are effective against Coronavirus (COVID-19), but also against: Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis, Vancomycin-resistant, Enterococcus faecalis, Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli (0157:H7), ESBL, Listeria monocytogenes, Clostridium difficile, Bacillus subtillis, Bacillus anthracis, Yesina Pestis, Influenza Type A & B + (H1N1), Norovirus, SARS-CoV-2, Covid-19.
The work that has been done with the EPA is one of the major reasons that this product is not only superior in efficacy, but also in it’s validation.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s List N (#93672):
Source: Press Release May 29, 2020: https://www.healthcarefacilitiestoday.com/posts/NeoSan-Labs-Added-to-US-EPA-List-N-for-Use-Against-COVID-19–24451
Here is the EPA Released List (Search for 93672-2 there): https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2-covid-19#filter_col1
From Greg Charillon, NeoSan Labs’ CEO:
Our products are more than cleaning. They protect lives by exceeding disinfection and decontamination standards, leaving treated areas and surfaces not only cleaner, but less toxic than when they were brand new”
“Now the hospitality, healthcare, education, government and entertainment sectors, and commercial cleaning and restoration companies can eliminate COVID-19 from porous and non-porous surfaces and the air quickly with hospital-grade sterilization without formalin, chlorine, carbolic acid or heavy metals.
These products have been formulated and manufactured specifically for commercial applications as an all-in-one antibacterial, cleaner, mildewstat, decontaminant, disinfectant, deodorizer, fungicide, algaecide, and virucide.
- Complete Product Line – No complementary products are needed
- Affordable – Our product requires less to clean and disinfect than competitors
- Easy to Use – No special equipment required to apply the products.
- Superior Efficacy – Listed with the EPA for products have the highest kill rate in the industry at 99.99999% and are effective within minutes to eradicate germs, bacteria and viruses – including COVID-19 and other coronaviruses. They are also nonmutagenic, noncarcinogenic, and provide complete microbiological sterilization in a noncorrosive, noncarcinogenic formula that does not produce toxic fumes or residue. T
- Non-Toxic – They are fragrance free, biodegradable, nonflammable, and certified by the Green Clean Institute. They are safer than bleach because they are nontoxic and not harmful to people, animals, and plants.